“Can I ask you though, on the topic of child stardom and Hollywood prototypes and stereotypes, you never became a diva.”
This was the first thing I thought of, I’m so sorry.
Boy Meets World, 5x17:
Angela: Well, is anyone of us safe?
Shawn: Yeah, virgins! Virgins never die!
Love is fragile. And we’re not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.
“But it’s been tough to move on. I’ve been in love with her ever since she first climbed into my treehouse. I kinda just always thought she was the one but she’s never gonna see me that way and I’m done”
This is a game of “who the fuck are you”?
- Name: amanda
- Age: 20
- Height: 5’7
- Weight: rather not say
- Relationship status: is this a joke
- Birthday: october 2nd
- Favorite color: blue
- Favorite Musical Artists: I like boybands
- Last song listened: the way - ariana grande
- Favorite movie: the internship
- Last movie watched: inception
- Favorite book: divergent
- Last book read: well im in the middle of the maze runner
- # of siblings: 1 brother
- # of pets: 2 doggies
- Best school subject: social studies
- Cell phone type: iphone 5
- Current shirt color: white
- Gamer? no
- Day or night? night
- Summer or winter? winter
- Most-visited website? tumblr or youtube
- Celebrity crush: at the moment, derek theler
- Biggest turn on: any of the following: good hands, scruff, snapbacks, tattoos
Anthony Michael Hall and Molly Ringwald record shopping during break in location shooting of ‘The Breakfast Club;, May 1, 1984.